Thursday 16 May 2013

Omg paradise

In order to succeed , your desire for success must be always greater than your fear to failure ^_^


          Standing in front of the mirror one day, I saw the reflection that stared back was of a 24 years old brown-haired girl who stood five feet four inches tall. My name is Angela Tan. https://www.facebook.com/ANGELATLY  Since I enrolled in the dancing class 4 years ago in Universiti Putra Malaysia, I have felt much better about myself. I changed from a shy and timid to someone who really passionate and determinate about every single thing in my life.Thanks and appreciate what i have had in my life . 
Actions is the foundational key to success <3 

Most people spend their whole lives searching for their calling or their notch, but I am so glad to found the traits I needed to survive and grow as a dancer and there were also valuable in university and life. Being balance in study and activities is not that easy , but i am glad that with proper time management, everything can be solved .

Of all the experiences I've had as a dancer , I cherish those moments when I had the opportunity to interact and learn from different people. We learned so many things and corporate with each others , that strengthen my softskill. In my opinion, practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired.



I am a lucky girl because I grown up in a warm family of which my parents always love me and four elder sisters who always are my role models of which each of them are leading their open good lives. T think as a girl we should always actively involved in charity works such as to be a volunteer in Amitabha Centre, Old Folks –Senior Citizen Home Malaysia and World Vision Malaysia.
 I learned to appreciate people as individuals that the elderly person who needs donated meals is not a statistic but has valuable stories to relate and life experiences that I can learn from.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
― Dr. Seuss
Being able to be the cover girl for OMG magazine is indeed part of my delightful experiences in life. I hope i can spreading positive messages about girl power although I am still a student. I wish my story could bring some inspiration to all girls with the positive portrayal of "real" beauty, even while many of us have a difficult time thinking positively about our lives in general and I hope my image turn up to be a gen-Y who consistently chooses to hold head high, and smile brightly despite in less than ideal circumstances. Enjoy n love your life, you will appreciate what u have .


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIdxcaRn1c

No comments:

Post a Comment