Friday 5 July 2013

博大中华 舞极限 UXD

I have join Chinese Society !! dance class in UPM ,this is an informal activities which contribute to the broader cultural,educational, recreational and social development of students. When join this class, i may have chance to represent UXD to perform in Many kind of different event either in UPM or outside. This kind of Society also allow me to meet different batch and courses students. Involvement in these society also help build up the self-esteem and confidence of students.

Besides that , dancing club are the training ground for future leaders, where student learn how to manage the clubs,organize activities they may not otherwise have the opportunity to experience. I actually learn skills that useful which i cannot learned in class.

When i joined this class actually can help me build character,stamina and also help to reinforce discipline, Athe communication skills and team co-operation is necessary, in here, i learned to tolerance and better understand the feeling of others.






This kind of activities are beneficial and thier effects are long lasting . I have involved in this activities , i have find that they can cope with pressure better. Physical activities will revive the mind and improve blood circulation as they sweat it out. It also help me stay fit while providing an outlet for my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment