Saturday 4 January 2014

Angela 之 UPM毕业典礼

Finally Finally , convocation is coming , 28 Oct 2013, i finished my 4 years Statistics Course in UPM.
In this 4 years i learned a lot of things i from a shy girl become a strong girl .

There are so many things so many event , so many people , so many sitiuation make a girl to become stronger and stronger .... Thanks those who always support me and love me and make me more 幸福。
There are so many frenz really make me so so proud of you all ...

In my University life ,the event that i loved the most is Just Dance . A dance Event that make me learned so many things . i Use my heart to become a Design Group head , i Love the Backdrop , i love the quality of Tshirt, i love the ticket, i love the flyer , i love the booklet and boucher, i love the 道具...

Besides i also love the Live to dance, i love the dance , i love the photo shooting and i love all the clothes.... Is so proud that i can dance a girl power and girl dance , i can chero my new jazz Dance , i can chero a couple dance ..... Is so so So special and surprise.

In my uni,i really appreciate those coursemates who really help me in my study . So proud of u all.
I love my dance frenz who i always crazy with u all , eat good food , travel ,countdown together and celebrate together .

In my uni time, i also work as tutor, is so special to teach first year student , and everyone is calling me "MISS" ... haha.

Last but not least i really appreciate the present and absent of everyone in my convo.
Wit my cute Frenz
a Guy who always support me 
all kind hearted frenz


with darrick's bro

Thanks my sweet sweet frenz ^^

with pretty sister 

thanks my dear lovely family member , love u all

with another batch my frenz ,u all are so sweet 


thanks SKY and Yeap for the chocolate
Thanks Wiki for the cute be
Thanks Ginny sis for the big flower , i still keep it at my room
Thanks my Direct Junior TEH
Thanks chanting for the flower 
This present is suppose to give my roommate 
thanks xinyi and Liwei for the convo cap and the certificate ,I hope to be a real New JAzz Queen
thanks my family for the flower ,it is very heavy but memorable
thanks my cute nincy for the hello kitty 
A special gift from my dear and cute roommate . all my beloved photos

THnaks my special guy give me a cutey Dog
Thanks Evangeline , YY, and kelly my dear sister for the Cup
Thanks Li yin and Cheeyoung for the bear 
thanks Kimberlly for the Pen
i received a lot of cute present , i let my cute niece to be the present model



No comments:

Post a Comment